ทาง adapter เอเยนซี่การตลาดดิจิทัลชื่อดังฝากข่าวประชาสัมพันธ์มาว่า ขณะนี้กำลังเปิดรับตำแหน่งงานถึง 5 ตำแหน่ง ซึ่งประกอบไปด้วย Head of Account Planning, Senior Account Planner, Senior Digital Media Planner, Head of Project Management และ Creative Director รายละเอียดดูได้ในเนื้อข่าว
Head of Account Planning ฝีมือดี จำนวน 1 ตำแหน่ง ประสบการณ์ 7 ปีขึ้นไป มี requirement ดังนี้…
- Oversee & advice planning insight for brands / campaigns and new client opportunities
- Acting as the primary client contact for the full account and grow and consolidate client contacts.
- Anticipating client needs and problems and developing creative and effective solutions.
- Setting and managing client expectations.
- Developing presentations for clients relative to project management/programme status.
- Providing leadership in growing existing accounts and anticipating and leading the resolution of emerging account problems.
- Developing and implementing solutions when problems arise
- Building and directing campaign-led and thought leadership programmes – with experience of developing integrated plans (influencer, digital, content etc)
- Contributing to forecasting/projections done by more senior managers.
- Following up with clients on collections and other financial and administrative details
- Assisting the Senior Account Planners in hiring, assessment and career development activities.
- Assisting the Senior Account Planners in identifying and addressing training, leadership and career development needs and opportunities within the team or practice group and help to ensure that those needs are met.
- Assisting the Senior Account Planners in ensuring account teams are servicing contracts correctly and that staff are meeting their billability targets.
- Managing staff to maximize productivity and individual, team and financial performance.
- You manage timely performance appraisals for direct reports
- Reporting to MD
Senior Account Planner ฝีมือดี จำนวน 2 ตำแหน่ง ประสบการณ์ 3-5 ปีขึ้นไป มี requirement ดังนี้…
- Be responsible for some strategic initiatives, as well as day-to-day planning
- Working alongside clients representing adapter as part of the ongoing planning process
- Liaising with Digital Media Planner, Project Manager & Creative team leads on a day-to-day basis
- Creative brief writing and proposition development
- Owning the campaign’s messaging hierarchy and the KPIs for a campaign
- Delivery the insight from our campaigns on a regular basis
- Reporting to the Head of Account Planning
Senior Digital Media Planner ฝีมือดี จำนวน 2 ตำแหน่ง ประสบการณ์ 3-5 ปีขึ้นไป มี requirement ดังนี้…
- Devises strategies for Interactive media plans and oversees all planning and buying activities
- Creates and presents strategic Interactive media recommendations to team member & clients
- Explores and maintains research, innovations and changes that affect media / site planning and buying
- Builds relationships with media representatives to maintain business partnerships, give account updates and briefings for industry trends
- Negotiates best price and media placement for clients, as well as negotiate / resolve media discrepancies with websites
- Supervises and monitors media schedules and contracts with outside media vendors
- Skilled with syndicated research (@Plan Media Metrix , ComScore, TNS, etc.) as it relates to the online world
- Provides creative analysis and recommendations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Assist in collaboration with accounting department to develop a streamlined approach to online invoicing
Head of Project Management ฝีมือดี จำนวน 1 ตำแหน่ง ประสบการณ์ 7 ปีขึ้นไป มี requirement ดังนี้…
- Lead the internal production of digital campaigns, leading the campaign’s scheduling and managing internal and external resources
- Produce project scoping documents for digital campaigns (e.g. functional specifications, wireframes, costing)
- Manage the schedule and workflow of internal digital productions, communicating with team members, suppliers and producing status updates and production reports
- Planning appropriate interactive solutions for digital channels including mobile and tablet through concept development and task management of Digital Designers and Developers
- Communicating with designers, suppliers and developers to achieve the highest standard of digital products within the scope and budget of the project
- Working with Account Planner teams to produce creative briefs to ensure the client’s brand vision is effectively translated into digital products
- Working directly with clients to manage feedback on production work, sign-off key deliverables and present reports and findings
- Manage external suppliers and producers of digital campaigns, strictly adhering to project resources and internal financial management and reporting procedures
- Manage the production of performance reports and analytical reviews of digital campaigns, providing insight and recommendations
- Support internal training and knowledge sharing through facilitating and contributing to internal briefings and training workshop in topics related to digital publishing and email marketing
Creative Director ฝีมือดี จำนวน 1 ตำแหน่ง ประสบการณ์ 7 ปีขึ้นไป มี requirement ดังนี้…
- Set professional standards, elevate creative bar, provide inspiration to the Creative team member
- Responsible for all creative aspects of the brand look and feel as well as the development of client related creative projects
- Provide the key strategic vision under which all adapter creative work will be developed
- Play key role as-needed in presentations to both existing and potential clients
- Embrace accountability for the quality of all creative deliverables
- Continually seek to raise our industry profile through public speaking, judging, teaching, blogging, etc.; represent adapter as a thought leader within digital industry
- Keep up with industry trends and advances in technology, design, and media as a whole
- Work with Creative Directors to develop growth plans for creative department staff; collaborate to attract, recruit and retain top talent
- Proactively and respectfully lead, mentor, motivate creative leadership in Canada
- Manage and lead Creative Directors to improve their work and develop continuous thought leadership for their teams and clients. This includes ensuring CD’s manage client expectations, effectively mentor and motivate their respective teams
- Foster an environment of multidisciplinary collaboration and creative problem-solving. Ensuring our internal processes, training and knowledge-sharing reinforce this perspective
- Guide the visual development and user experience
- Photography/videography skills would also be nice
สนใจส่ง resume พร้อม portfolio มาได้ที่ firstname.lastname@example.org