Fast Track – digital marketing training UK?s Most Popular Digital Marketing Course is Now in Thailand!
- Intensive 2-day course covering a complete overview of digital marketing
- Learn to build powerful online strategy and review best practice case studies
- Understand the digital marketing spectrum from Social Media, Paid search, SEO, e-mail marketing, to affiliate marketing & mobile marketing
|Date:||24-25 January 2013|
|Venue:||Swissotel Le Concorde, BangkokNear MRT Huay Kwang?map|
|Time:||9am ? 6pm daily|
|Fee:||24,610 Baht / Pax|
This 2-day program is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn the various customer engagement channels (like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc), customer acquisition tools (like paid search and SEO) and how to integrate them into your marketing strategy.
Who should attend?
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to integrate online marketing to your overall marketing strategy
- Use customer engagement channels, like social networking sites, for customer relationship
- Leverage online customer acquisition tools like paid search and SEO
- Evaluate your current online strategy, measure and analyse future online marketing tactics
**FREE 1 year Silver Membership (WORTH 14,850 Baht or USD495) for every course participant!**
Econsultancy’s Silver Membership offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy’s rich resources of digital marketing?reports, best practise and beginner’s guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
This robust 2-day course contains 4 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
Setting the Stage
- The digital marketing landscape
- The new marketing paradigm
- Knowing your customers online
- Your website and web usability
- Online measurement and analytics
Customer Engagement Channels
- Social Media Marketing – how to do it right
- Geo-location – are you ready?
- Mobile marketing – key considerations for effective use
- Group Purchasing – just a fad or a long term tool?
Customer Acquisition Channels
- E-mail marketing – considerations & best practices
- Paid search – how to leverage this powerful tool
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – how to do it better
- Affiliate marketing – what it is and how to deploy it
- How to build your dream online strategy
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further reading
Jakrapong Kongmalai -?Co-Founder and Principal Trainer, Thumbsup Media Co.,Ltd
Jakrapong co-founded and managed a highly engaging tech professional community thumbsup.in.th in Thailand which was a well-known among tech enthusiast in Thailand. He provides digital marketing consulting and training to many leading companies in Thailand.
Prior to this, Jakrapong has spent 13 years in marketing and editorial in top global firms like Yahoo!, Samsung and also Thai companies like Shin Corporation, Manager Media Group, etc.. Jakrapong is specializes in Digital strategy, Social Media Marketing (SMM) and analytics. Jakrapong holds a Master of Arts (Communication), Marketing, from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology University.
24,610 Baht per person (include VAT)
**Early bird price (within 31 Dec 2012): 22,149 Baht per person (include VAT)
This price will be included
- 1 Year Econsultancy Membership?(which allow your team to access great asset e.g. Digital marketing best practice and research)
- Course material
- Lunch and break
For any queries please firstname.lastname@example.org
Econsultancy is a global independent community-based publisher, focused on best practice digital?marketing and ecommerce, and used by more than 240,000 internet professionals every month.
Our hub has 100,000+ members worldwide from clients,?agencies and suppliers alike with over 90% member?retention rate. We help members build internal capabilities via a combination of research reports and how-to guides, training?and development, consultancy, face-to-face conferences,?forums and professional networking.
For the last 12 years, our resources have helped members?learn, make better decisions, build business cases, find the?best suppliers, accelerate their careers and lead the way in best practice and innovation.
Econsultancy has offices in London, New York, Singapore and?Dubai and we are a leading provider of digital marketing training, insight and best practise. We provide extensive?custom training in the U.S, Middle East, Europe and Asia. We trained more than 4,000 marketers and ran in excess of 200 public training courses in the last year.
Econsultancy has worked with the following companies and organisations among others?to provide consultancy, advice and training:
Oops! We could not locate your form.