Primeagain Co, Ltd. has announced on 24th April, 2013 that they have been selected as Docomo Innovation Village, an incubate program for startups held by NTT Docomo, Japan’s one of the largest telcom. Selected teams will be attending the program for 5 months to disclose its accomplishment on the Demo Day.
Docomo Innovation Village supports startups and venture companies with resources and know-how, including office space and other infrastructure conducive to business development, and organize gatherings of company builders to hear presentations by expert corporate managers. Experts in various fields will be arranged to provide advice on management and development. The Village also will collaborate with domestic business incubators.
Official Press Releases by NTT Docomo
Docomo Incubation Program by Startup-Dating
Docomo unveils 6 Startups by Startup-Dating
Review app by thumbsup (in Thai)
- iPhone initial release in June 2012, Android in December 2012
- 1,000,000 users, MAU 1/2 (iPhone/Android together) right now
- users spend an average of 20 minutes in DecoAlbum per each visit
- Over 2,800 reviews with rating of 4.5 average
- About 90% of users are from Asia
- You can decorate your photo with over 600 stamps and 100 frames and backgrounds, also you can add additional photos to make the photo a collage.
- DecoAlbum sorts decorated photos beautifully in chronological order so you can see your days.
- You can easily create your own album of photos for events, hobbies, etc to organize your photos.
- We also have “DecoShop” to carry out more decorations (right now it’s all free for limited time!)
About Us : Primeagain Co., Ltd.
- raises $100,000 from East Ventures for seed funding in March 2013
- We have our office at a two-rooms-apartment near the university, develop in one room, sleep in the other room!
- We work to carry out services for families and friends so that they can deepen their connections upon mobile device innovation which resulted in people to feel more and more closer.