organizes a one day Startup Clinic to work with teams that are interested to speak with early stage investors, incubators, and accelerators. Similar to the Startup Clinic JFDI.Asia runs on a weekly basis, this is the first time we will invite Thai entrepreneurs to use the Frog Score framework to assess their teams and ideas.
JFDI.Asia is a Singapore-based seed accelerator modelled on TechStars that has 60% success taking start-up businesses from idea to $600k seed investment in 100 days.
JFDI.Asia’s focus is on mobile and digital products and services made in Asia, for Asia. Its customers are business start-up teams, early stage business investor/acquirers, and organizations that seek to inspire innovation and entrepreneurship in their workforce.
• Identify where you are now as a team
• Focus on strengths and weaknesses of your idea
• Understand how your team can best attack the problem you set out to solve
• Drill down and understand gaps
• Gather individual, actionable feedback
• Walk away with good understanding of fit between your idea and your team
9.30 -12pm. : uncover what you will need in startup growth
1pm. – 4pm: focus on specific goals/issues for each team based on our Frog Score model, identify exercises we do at the accelerator program that may help
• Be prepared to talk to early stage investors & accelerators
• You will be the first group to be considered for our next batch (August 2013)
• Each team will receive a Frog Score & Summary
Venue: Hubba Thailand
Price : 2,000 THB/ person (include Lunch)
(We will update you about payment channel after registration via email)